($95 plus tax ) will be due upon membership sign up as your first credit of the membership.
Your membership is shareable with one named person. Share membership services and benefits. To provide named person or any updates to your membership, please send email to email@example.com.
You have the entire initial and renewed term of the membership agreement to use all membership massages. You may continue to redeem your membership massages as long as your membership is in effect and is current. Upon termination or cancellation of your membership, all unredeemed credits will remain in your account for a period of one year from the time of termination or cancellation.
As a courtesy to our therapists, estheticians, and staff, it is spa policy for all clients to provide at least a 24-hour notice when rescheduling or canceling an appointment. Clients canceling or rescheduling outside spa policy will be charged a cancelation or rescheduling fee.
Cancellation or rescheduling fees:
60-minute massage and facials – $40
90-minute massage and facials – $55
Specialty Facials – $55
Facials with microdermabrasion enhancement – $55
By agreeing to these terms you authorize MKG Mundial, LLC, d/b/a Body Balance to charge the account I have specified. Monthly dues will be withdrawn every on your preferred billing date from day of initial membership purchase. I understand that Body Balance may continue to charge my account or cancel my membership in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement. Additionally, I authorize Body Balance to charge my credit card in lieu of presenting it for any services received, at my request.
We agree to sell and you agree to purchase the membership, goods and services described herein. You agree to pay us for the membership, goods and services according to the payment schedule above. Agreeing to these terms and conditions indicates your agreement to be bound by the terms, conditions, rules and regulations of this Agreement.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Dues, Your membership entitles you to a one (1) hour massage session in our spa per month during the term of this agreement (“membership massages”). If you pay in full, your membership allows you to redeem all membership massages immediately or as elected throughout the term of your membership. Each one hour massage session includes sixty minutes of hands-on massage. We allow an additional ten minutes for client consultation and dressing.
2. Cancellation: You may cancel your membership during the original term in the event that: (a) you permanently relocate to a residence more than a 25 mile radius away from Body Balance at 20 Hudson Place, Hoboken, NJ; or (b) a physician certifies that you are permanently disabled or unable to avail yourself of massage services. All cancellation requests MUST be accompanied by written proof of relocation (e.g., Mortgage or Rental agreement, utility bill, car insurance) or submission of Doctor’s note. Upon approval of your cancellation during the initial membership term, you will be refunded the future unused portion of your membership dues for any membership massages you have not yet redeemed. If you die or become disabled such that you are unable to redeem all of your membership massages, you and/or your estate will be relieved from making payment for membership services other than those you received prior to your death or disability. If you have paid in full for your membership services, you or your estate will be refunded the future unused portion of your membership dues for any membership massages you have not redeemed. You may cancel this membership during the renewal term of the membership upon 30 day advance written notice to the Body Balance or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for any and all membership fees incurred until your membership is canceled in accordance with the terms of this agreement. All cancellations and refunds under this section are effective upon the date of approval by Body Balance of having received the proper documentation. All refunds will be for the months of membership remaining after the effective date of cancellation.
3. Termination: We reserve the right to terminate or deny re-enrollment for an indeterminate amount of time if a customer has an unsatisfactory payment history. IF THE MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT BECOMES DELINQUENT AND IS NOT PROPERLY CANCELLED, THIS ACCOUNT WILL BE REFERRED TO COLLECTIONS AND BUYER AGREES TO PAY ALL REASONABLE COLLECTIONS COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS FEES.
4. Conduct: Inappropriate behavior from clients or therapists will not be tolerated in any manner. We request that you immediately notify the Spa Administrator for appropriate action. We have the right to refuse or discontinue service at any time for any reason. You agree to follow all spa rules and regulations. Violation of spa rules and regulations may result in suspension or cancellation of your membership. You will be responsible for payment in full upon revocation of membership. We reserve the right to change spa rules, regulations or pricing at any time upon reasonable notice. In addition, Body Balance cannot be responsible for lost or stolen articles.
5. Payment: We will make our best effort to process all of your payments properly. However, we shall incur no liability if we are unable to completely process any of your payments because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances: a) If, through no fault of ours, your payment account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction would exceed the credit limit of your credit card, or your payment account or credit card does not otherwise permit the transaction to be executed; or
b) You have not provided us with the correct account information to process your payment accurately; or
c) Any circumstances beyond our control, such as but not limited to fire, flood, acts of war, terrorism or other interference from an outside force, that prevent the proper execution of the transaction and we have taken reasonable precautions to avoid these circumstances.
We reserve the right to collect at any time any previous outstanding membership balances or balances for any other services that have not been satisfied.
6. Information: For purposes of identification and billing, you agree to provide us with current, accurate, complete and updated information including your name, address, telephone number and applicable payment data. You agree to notify us promptly of any changes of your membership data. You have the right to receive a notice of change in the event that any changes to the terms and conditions of your membership are implemented that will vary the amount to be periodically billed to your account as specified in the Membership Description and Payment Schedule section of this agreement. We will send you a notice of change at the mailing address and email address you have provided in this agreement at least ten days prior to the effective date of such change. Except as expressly provided herein, we may modify our services or the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time without notice and such modifications shall be deemed effective immediately upon making such changes.
7. Disclaimer: Body Balance only hires professional massage therapists. If you have any questions, comments or complaints about your massage therapist, please bring this to the attention of management immediately. It is your responsibility to inform the therapists of any pre-existing conditions, limitations or specific sensitivities as well as to inform your therapist if you feel any discomfort during the session. In the event that you experience discomfort, please ask the therapist to adjust the level of pressure. YOU UNDERSTAND AND VOLUNTARILY ACCEPT ANY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR MASSAGE OR ANY USE OF BODY BALANCE’S FACILITIES.; EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT BODY BALANCE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL, BODILY, OR MENTAL INJURY, ECONOMIC LOSS, OR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE, OTHER ACTS OF THE SPA, ANYONE ON THE SPA’S BEHALF, OR ANYONE USING THE SERVICES OF THE FACILITIES OF THE SPA.
8. Miscellaneous: We may assign or transfer this Agreement or any of our rights under this Agreement without notice to you, except as otherwise required by law. Your rights or obligations under this Agreement cannot be assigned by you to anyone else without our prior written consent. This Agreement is governed by New Jersey law. Any dispute shall be resolved by mediation under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). If this does not occur within thirty (30) days, then the dispute shall be resolved by arbitration with one (1) arbitrator under the AAA rules in Essex County, New Jersey.
9. Waiver: We may delay enforcing any of our rights without losing them. We can enforce this Agreement against your heirs and legal representatives.
NOTICE TO CUSTOMER: YOU MAY CANCEL THIS CONTRACT AT ANY TIME BEFORE MIDNIGHT OF THE THIRD OPERATING DAY AFTER AGREEING TO THIS CONTRACT. IF YOU CHOOSE TO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT, YOU MUST EITHER: (1) SEND A SIGNED AND DATED WRITTEN NOTICE OF CANCELLATION BY REGISTERED MAIL, RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED; OR (2) PERSONALLY DELIVER A SIGNED AND DATED WRITTEN NOTICE OF CANCELLATION TO BODY BALANCE AT 20 HUDSON PLACE, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030. IF YOU CANCEL THIS CONTRACT WITHIN THE THREE-DAY PERIOD, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A FULL REFUND OF YOUR MONEY LESS A FEE EQUAL TO THE VALUE OF ANY SERVICES RECEIVED. IF THE THIRD OPERATING DAY FALLS ON A SUNDAY OR A HOLIDAY, NOTICE IS TIMELY GIVEN IF MAILED OR DELIVERED AS SPECIFIED IN THIS NOTICE ON THE NEXT OPERATING DAY. REFUNDS MUST BE MADE WITHIN THIRTY OPERATING DAYS OF RECEIPT OF THE CANCELLATION NOTICE BY THE SPA. “OPERATING DAYS” MEANS ANY DAY ON WHICH PATRONS CAN OBTAIN SERVICES FROM THE SPA.